1. We do not store any media files such as videos,images and related content on our server.
2. We do not upload any video to any third party websites, because we don't have copy rights.
3. If your trademark or any name is mentioned it is only for Information purposes only.
4. Any trademark, business names belongs to thier respected owner/company.
5. We Just collect links( embed, images) from internet which is accessible for everyone in the public domain.
6. We are not responsible for if any link has your copyrighted works.
7. If you feel, we broked dmca, report at [email protected]
8. We consider DMCA, seriously.
9. You don't have any right to claim / complain on us because we post the content from pages of internet where it is publicly accessible for everyone on the earth.
10. Still want complain, Contact at Source of your media (Web Host/Server) to remove your content.
If you have reason to suspect that your intellectual property rights have been infringed in any way that connects to our site, we recommend that you contact us using the contact form. We take all violations of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 extremely seriously. In order to ensure your complaint remains legitimate under the DCMA, please ensure your copyright complaint contains all of the following information:
1. A signature, electronic or physical, of an individual who has been authorized to represent you, the copyright holder;
2. Clear identification of the copyrighted item(s) in question, as well as identification of the work(s) infringing on the copyright holder’s intellectual property rights;
3. Contact information for you, the copyright holder, that Fmovies can use to contact you, including your full name, telephone number, physical address and e-mail address;
4. A written letter stating that you, the copyright holder, “in good faith believes that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law”;
5. A written letter stating that all of the information provided in the statement above is wholly accurate, and reaffirming that the writer of said letter has been legally authorized, under penalty of perjury, to represent you, the copyright holder.
Do not take anything outlined in this document as formal legal advice. For further information on the details required to lodge a formal DMCA notification, please refer to 17 U.S.C. 512(c)(3).
Last edited on 1-aug-2019.